This free press release service enables internet users to bypass agents and publicists and provide their information and news directly to the internet and world news services.
- Poll: Trump, Congress not doing enough to prevent mass shootingsMore than half of Americans say neither President Donald Trump nor Congress are doing enough to prevent mass shootings, a new survey Tuesday said.
- Russia mulls LNG option for PakistanRussia could help improve energy security for Pakistan through the delivery of liquefied natural gas, the Russian foreign minister said Tuesday.
- FBI joins search for missing five-year-old Kansas boyThe FBI joined the search for a missing 5-year-old Kansas boy who was last seen in his bedroom Saturday afternoon, authorities said.
- Lupita Nyong'o makes Michael B. Jordan do push-ups over lost betLupita Nyong'o continues to make her "Black Panther" co-star Michael B. Jordan do push-ups on command over an undisclosed bet that the actor lost.
- Gita blasts New Zealand; several districts declare emergencySeven districts in New Zealand have declared states of emergency after Cyclone Gita, which left floods, power outages, road closures and disrupted travel.
- Braxton shows her engagement ring from Birdman in 'Family Values' trailerToni Braxton announced her engagement to rapper Birdman in a new trailer for the upcoming season of reality series, "Braxton Family Values."
- Iraq wants oil exported through TurkeyThe Iraqi government said it wants to discuss with Turkey the potential for moving oil again from federal territory to a port on the Mediterranean Sea.
- Poll: Trump, Congress not doing enough to prevent mass shootings