This free press release service enables internet users to bypass agents and publicists and provide their information and news directly to the internet and world news services.
- Honduran election commission declares Hernández winner of presidential raceThe Honduran electoral commission on Sunday declared President Juan Orlando Hernández the winner of the country's highly contested presidential election race.
- Michael Thomas: New Orleans Saints WR having incredible seasonDrew Brees and Sean Payton had seen enough.
- Patrick Kane scores twice as Chicago Blackhawks subdue Minnesota WildBlackhawks defenseman Jordan Oesterle had the puck on his stick when he looked up and saw Chicago teammate Patrick Kane cutting behind a defender.
- LeBron James' triple-double leads Cleveland Cavaliers past Washington WizardsWASHINGTON -- LeBron James could not replicate the 57 points he scored earlier this season against the Washington Wizards.
- Ohio meat factory worker killed after falling into waste grinderA worker at a meat-processing factory in Canton, Ohio was killed on the job after he fell into a waste grinder Saturday.
- Chinese experts: War on Korean Peninsula may come sooner than laterChinese regional experts have warned that an outbreak of war on the Korean Peninsula looks likelier than ever, according to Chosun Ilbo which cited a Chinese daily.
- French sailor breaks world record for fastest solo circumnavigationA French sailor smashed the world record for fastest solo circumnavigation of the globe on Sunday.
- Honduran election commission declares Hernández winner of presidential race