Please enjoy the new security allowed by the use of the Askimet key system. Let us know what you think of the user verification for publishing press releases.
- Richard Wilbur, poet laureate and Pulitzer winner, dies at 96Richard Wilbur, a national poet laureate and winner of two Pulitzer Prizes, died at age 96 in Belmont, Mass.
- Study: Men develop atrial fibrillation a decade earlier than womenMen can develop atrial fibrillation, a type of irregular heartbeat, significantly earlier than women and researchers found that weight is a major factor.
- Ben McAdoo: Play-calling shift pays off for New York GiantsDENVER -- New York Giants head coach Ben McAdoo relinquished his play-calling duties this week so he could focus all his attention on helping his injury-battered team regroup.
- Geopolitical risk adds big premium to oil prices MondayGeopolitical issues and concerns added a considerable risk premium to the price of oil on Monday as fighting erupted in the north of OPEC-member Iraq.
- New York Giants surprise Denver Broncos, earn first win of seasonDENVER -- Struck by a wave of injuries in the past week, the New York Giants regrouped behind an invigorated defense and steady offensive play.
- USS Helena to receive additional modifications under new contractNavy officials awarded Huntington Ingalls Inc., a contract worth more than $65 million to modernize the USS Helena, a Los Angeles-class fast-attack submarine.
- Dog with severe fur mats gets emergency midnight groomingA Florida dog grooming business took on a late-night emergency when a dog was found at a roadside with mats so bad they formed a "mummified cast" over his body.
- Richard Wilbur, poet laureate and Pulitzer winner, dies at 96